- High Peak Classics is a private restoration workshop dedicated to Triumphs. I have been a home restorer of Spitfires and Stags for 10 years and have developed and successfully raced a 1300 Spitfire in the TSSC/TR championship for 5 years. I am now offering a full Servicing, Repair and Restoration facility to other Triumph owners.
- All servicing and pre-MOT work.
- Replacement engines, gearboxes, overdrives and differentials fitted.
- All new engines built in house, be they Standard, Fast Road or full Race specification, built to order so you keep your original engine number.
- Bodywork from a single panel to full bare metal restoration.
- Used spares always available.
- Staged payment restorations to suit your finances.
- If your resto project has ground to a halt, let me help you get it completed.
- Part finished projects and Kit Cars completed to your specification.
Don’t let your classic lounge in the garage for another year, let High Peak Classics help you back on the road. We are always available with free help, advice and estimates.